Vastu for Kitchen:
In the kitchen where all the raw and uncooked food is transformed into delicious meals. Kitchen is where healthy and nutritious food is cooked. The energy that you receive by consuming the food is positive one – that’s why it makes you feel good, and happy. Vastu compliant kitchen having all the ability and capacity to dispose of all negative energies together with accepting and enhancing all the positive energies available. so that the kitchen generates and enhances positive energy.
If Kitchen is not as per Vastu Shastra that results to Family disputes, Financial loss & Health Loss.
The best location to make kitchen is the South-East corner of a home. The second and last option is North-West Corner.
Vastu Tips for Kitchen:
- Platform of the kitchen can be in East and South-East corner.
- Cooking gas burner or stove in South-East corner of kitchen.
- Use North-East to set up wash-basin or sink in the kitchen.
- Use North-East or North side to keep drinking water and utensils for drinking water.
- Keep grain boxes, pulses, various spices, salt etc. in South or West direction.
- Keep light weight things in East or North in kitchen.
- Avoid keeping refrigerator in North-East direction. South-West is best.
- Electric equipment like microwave, oven or refrigerator should be placed in South-West.
- The door of the kitchen should never face the door of the toilet.
- Most dangerous kitchen is the one placed in North direction.
- Never face West while cooking as this leads to severe health problems to the cook.
For more about Vastu Shastra for Kitchen- consultation and correction. Email us.