Vastu For Septic Tank :
A septic tank is the underground area of the house where all the human waste gets collected before it’s moved out of the house. All these waste materials generate negative energy and this spetic tank hold the negative energy and emits the same. If the tank is located incorrectly, then this negativity will definitely affect the house and makes the resident suffer.
Vastu for Septic Tank Tips:
- Septic tank must never face North East, South-East, or South West corner.
- It should not directly touch the compound wall. In fact, the tank must be at least two feet away from the wall.
- Never construct the tank higher than the level of the house. Best is to build it at the ground floor.
- The outlet from the tank must never be from South side.
- Replace or repair any broken pipelines.